Coconut Shell?

I'm sure your betta would love it! You could also put in a terracotta pot or half of one and they seem to like those too.

Hi,

I bought one of these for my son's betta Finbar and he loves it!! He's quiet comical hiding in it and popping his little head out once in a while to check he's not missing anything!!

Leanne

Thanks - that's just what I wanted to know!!!

Wanted to make sure that it would be safe for them and wanted to know if they actually used them.

Thanks again!

I'm sure your betta would love it! You could also put in a terracotta pot or half of one and they seem to like those too.

just with the pot, make sure it dosent have a drain hole ion the bottom if you get him one of theose,, bettas can be dumb and will try to wiggle threw a hole that is much too small for them,, with very bad results.....

if it dose have a hole, get a little aqarium silicone and a flat glass fish bowl marble, and put a gob over the hole and add marble,, let it dry over nioght and there u go ,that way he wont get any fish brained ideas....hahaha :hyper:

just with the pot, make sure it dosent have a drain hole ion the bottom if you get him one of theose,, bettas can be dumb and will try to wiggle threw a hole that is much too small for them,, with very bad results.....

if it dose have a hole, get a little aqarium silicone and a flat glass fish bowl marble, and put a gob over the hole and add marble,, let it dry over nioght and there u go ,that way he wont get any fish brained ideas....hahaha :hyper:

Or - you can do what I did with a small clay pot. Break out the bottom and sand the edges so there isn't anything sharp.

Cor this things taking ages for the boiling stage!

Also this being the only time ive ever touched a coconut, I stood there for forty mins hacking at the meat till i realised its like an onion and theres a layer of skin holding the meat in! grabbed the other bit and popped out the entire chunk in less than a min! :lol:

Most reactions

Back