Co2 Just Installed

s007

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello here are the pics according to the manual tho i am disapointed about difuser seeing so many bubble escape (is it ok with them glass and ceramic?

DSC01931.jpg

DSC01932.jpg

DSC01934.jpg

Cylinder pressure is about 61-62
Working pressure about 4/5

The thing is bubble counter is comming tomorrow so for today ill just leave it on as it is by replacing my DIY co2. Is there anything i need to know any tips also im getting my CO2 Glass Drop Checker arriving soon. The thing is i have no idea on how to clculate the ammount of bubbles that i need i was told amount of liters in my case 260 multiply by dKH in my case 6 and divide by 50 = 31.2 bubles per minute is that right?

my tank test is: pH:7.6, KH:6, GH:8, NO2:0, NO3:10

THANKS

Also just to add my magnetic valve (night cut off) the metal connectors where co2 tubes connects are quite hot is thats supose to be like that?

Usually we go with 1-2 bubbles per second, but as long as the drop checker is reading green it is all good. Make sure you change the solution in the drop checker about every month so it stays accurate.

Bubbles are suppose to escape fomr the diffuser. It works by creating tiny bubbles, which diffuse better. If you watch it you should see that the bubbles shrink as the rise up.

Looks like a nice kit - is that the one from the German website mate?

Did the instructions come in English? I couldn't understand what you get from the website!

It looks like a lot of bubbles from your photo.

Looks like a nice kit - is that the one from the German website mate?

Did the instructions come in English? I couldn't understand what you get from the website!

It looks like a lot of bubbles from your photo.

Well its not allot of bubbles if you mean can you get more... hell you can lol. Yep its from that german website here use this link to translate it fully to English and thats the system i bought: http://uk.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur...TrUrl=Translate

Itd been sent on Monday and got it on Wednesday from Gernamy. The only thing which is missing from this kit is bubble counter as if you buy with it it will cost you extra 20 Euro while on ebay u get it for 5 pounds same quality.

Hi s007

that diffuser that you are using looks like it is also a bubble counter. thats what the coil is for - you are able to count the bubbles in the coil

if you have a drop checker you should also get
this & this if you dont already have as you will be able to tell pretty accurately how much co2 you have

Thanks cor, the drop checker already comes with the already mixed solution so i guess after about a 2 years ill get some more if i change every 2 weeks or shuld last a year if i change every week for more accurate readings.

Cheers

Most reactions

Back