Co2 Carbon Dioxide Diffuser Dispenser

seanie112

Fish Herder
Reaction score
is this any good for a 300 ltr corner tank

................................................Description.....................

Feature:

High effeciency disolving. Save you CO2 gas.
Siutable for CO2 diffusion in plants tank, or in connecting to calcium reactor.
Small and easy to install
Can be fiited to filter and placed outside or inside of the tank.

Installation:
1/4: Connect to water in-let pipe of the filter
2/3: Connect to valve and Co2 counter

Attachments

• CO2_Carbon_Dioxide_Diffuser_Dispenser.jpg
    CO2_Carbon_Dioxide_Diffuser_Dispenser.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 19
Looks good... ebay ? I think the idea of feeding gas into the filter inlet is the best way to get it into solution... but it can cause an awful noise as each bubble is drawn into the water flow.
I started like this, but all I did was drill a small hole in the intake pipe, and fed the gas in that way...... but there was a MASSIVE "GULP" as the bubble entered the inlet flow, and occasionally the filter would "burp"
The noise drove me batty, so I tried a glass diffuser - needed too much pressure, so ended up with a ladder.

Looks good... ebay ? I think the idea of feeding gas into the filter inlet is the best way to get it into solution... but it can cause an awful noise as each bubble is drawn into the water flow.
I started like this, but all I did was drill a small hole in the intake pipe, and fed the gas in that way...... but there was a MASSIVE "GULP" as the bubble entered the inlet flow, and occasionally the filter would "burp"
The noise drove me batty, so I tried a glass diffuser - needed too much pressure, so ended up with a ladder.

wife doesnt like noise she hates it when filter has bubbles going thru it so its only on at nite when we are sleep lol

thats the cast will not be buying that one then lol !!!!!!!!!!!1

thx for your reply

Most reactions

Back