Co2 Canisters For Sale

juggernuts

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have a 600gm disposable canister of Co2 along with a large 4.7kg when full Co2 canister which comes with already connected solenoid and regulators and guages connected.

They can be sold seperatly if wanted but would prefer them as a pair. From what I can tell I weighed the large canister and it is over 3/4 full as it has been weighed by myself just recently.

Will also include a glass diffuser along with the pictured one below, and a box of Phosphate remover and a plastic diffuser

Collection only from Middlesbrough TS7

£130 ovno

See below for picture

100_0088.jpg

100_0089.jpg

100_0090.jpg

100_0091.jpg

Are you willing to sell the large Co2 canister on its own?

I have one exactly the same but need to get a spare to use for when I need to get the one I allready have re filled.

not really, dont want to take all the regulators etc of it, if you mean with these attached then I guess I would consider it. But I would not take all the connections off as I dont want to get into the situation where i have lots of little bits to sell.

Im willing to sell the full thing for £110 now to get rid.

Dont want to sell seperatly and If I was too, it would only be the smaller canister of co2

if i lived closer to you i would take the lot, not much use to you i know but just thought i'de say

I would indeed, pm me with if u want posting etc :)

thanks

Most reactions

Back