C'mon guys, lets be civil

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
I see a huge fight comin on among us betta people, hurt feelings, broken friendships, the works. Pretty soon we will all be backstabbers, and no good cheaters.
I just wanted to start this topic to say how much I have enjoyed my time with you all before it hits the fan...I just can't see us all staying friends, because I know every single one of us will be bidding on this auction, and we obviously can't all win :sad:

the destruction

:blink:

:p

:clap: I'm impressed with the breeders ability to deliver that many fish at once. A veritable betta factory must exist to support this!!! I love my betta and would even love to get him a few foes to flare at from time to time, but you dont need to worry about me... If I had the thousand US to spend, I could think of plenty of other ways to drop the change before going and buying a whopping 240 fish, although 240 CT and SD would be hardcore :fun:

I've seen this guy, he sells bettas by the "bunch" in many of his auctions.

Don't need them, I've GOT 240+ Bettas in my growout tanks, hahaha Can you imagine getting that shipment in? How long would it take to unpack them, feed them, get them in containers, check for sickies/deadies. And min. bid $980? Before shipping? Yea, I have that kind of money just lieing around, NOT! haha

Linda

Most reactions

Back