Clown Loaches

I am not 100% sure, but a) I feel they need to be in groups, like 6 or so. I think they get up to 6"+, though someone can answer that one better.

75G is reccomended as far as i know and im sure they can reach upto 12". Should be in groups too :good:

75G is reccomended as far as i know and im sure they can reach upto 12". Should be in groups too :good:

I have 4 in a 60 gallon tank. They are very shy and other than being out at night, you hardly see them as they hide at the back in the plants

My two are just babies right now, only about 2" long. They are awesome, so active. Haven't seen one pest snail since I got them either!

The LFS/breeder I got mine from said they'd be fine in my 39 gal. and they like to be in groups of at least 2 to 6.

I have 4 in a 60 gallon tank. They are very shy and other than being out at night, you hardly see them as they hide at the back in the plants

mine were like that, but 2 months later they are just getting a bit more confident to come out during the day now :)

lovely fish, not spotted a single snail since getting them! :good:

not being rude but just because they are shy doesn't mean they don't need the right conditions, infact the main reason they are shy is because they need to be in bigger groups, IMO 4 minimum in a 75 gallon tank...thats the minimum IMO

Most reactions

Back