Closed

Stunning pics. Sure know what you are doing. :good:

Stunning pics mate, I would like to discuss some of your techniques sometime but for now where is that tunnel?

thinking about getting a d80

Have you thought about a new lens instead of a new body mate? Thats where i'd put my money

i have got 3 very decent quality lenses but i am looking for a higher quality body with some more settings and megapixels

Stunning pics mate, I would like to discuss some of your techniques sometime but for now where is that tunnel?

thanks very much, send me a pm about anything you want to ask. the tunnel is at rockingham racetrack, it goes underneath the track.

thinking about getting a d80

Have you thought about a new lens instead of a new body mate? Thats where i'd put my money

i have got 3 very decent quality lenses but i am looking for a higher quality body with some more settings and megapixels

thanks very much, send me a pm about anything you want to ask. the tunnel is at rockingham racetrack, it goes underneath the track.

which lenses do you have?

Roush ...nice!

Very nice pics, to all!

I have a 35mm SLR, but I haven't had time lately to get it out.

I am looking at buying a very nice digital camera, that way I can just put the picture straight onto the camera, and not go to the store to get them developed!

-FHM

Most reactions

Back