Clearance Bettas!

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
im currently adding bettas on to my ebay shop to make way for new stock, not all are perfect, but free from diseases, most will have splits and chunks missing in their fins but will grow with time, just thought i would let you know as most of my buyers are on this forum, a few will be added daily as time allows me to do so and they require a quick dispatch if possible, loving homes only please :lol: ( i know you all have great homes for them, so only joking). If your gunna buy just one female to be added to a female tank then please be aware that you need to acclimatize her to the group correctly by removing all females from the tank for an hour or 2 and rearranging the tank, add them all back in at the same time and allow them to go through the pecking order again, adding one female to an established tank puts her at risk and this is the only safe way to get her accepted by the group without them attacking her. I know some people know this already, im not treating people like idiots but some people do not know this, im sure you'll understand why ive made this fact public about adding one female.

Sorry i'm personally not allowed to link to my ebay in this forum as i got told off for doing this. -_- but im sure most people will know where to find it.

oh if you dont already know im in the uk and i dont ship internationally.
oh these will be in a buy it now format for quick sales.

yeah you've only added the orange/blue one =\

i love the green/gold!! if only i had room :drool:

but i also like the blue SD male with the white fringe. and then theres the grey female, are they siblings?

you have too many nice bettas :(

:drool: :wub: i've only ever seen this sort of colour pattern on CT's before, he's lush!

damn you modaz! you always have the really stunning ones when i have no room for more males!

edited to add: modaz if you are not happy have this link here let me know and i will remove it :good:

:drool: :drool: :drool:
It's Parent nagging time :sly:
Very VERY nice Modaz :D I am very, very, very tempted :p However, i do have reservations as my past, *Betta attempt* kinda went wrong and the two CT rescues diedTry telling that to your parents :X This may sound stupid, but, you can conifm they are in great shape can't you? I dont want to be let down, thats all. Do you have any PS Guppies??? *Drools again thinking about pure stain guppies*
Thanks modaz, Sorry for all the drooling, :shifty:
Finlay

does that yellow/green boy have all black eyes? i am a sucker for that, i am loving this fish he is so beautiful

:drool: :wub: i've only ever seen this sort of colour pattern on CT's before, he's lush!

damn you modaz! you always have the really stunning ones when i have no room for more males!

edited to add: modaz if you are not happy have this link here let me know and i will remove it :good:[/quote]
i dont mind the link being put there, as im not the one adding it and therefore im not gunna get told off again :blush:

:drool: :drool: :drool:
It's Parent nagging time :sly:
Very VERY nice Modaz :D I am very, very, very tempted :p However, i do have reservations as my past, *Betta attempt* kinda went wrong and the two CT rescues diedTry telling that to your parents :X This may sound stupid, but, you can conifm they are in great shape can't you? I dont want to be let down, thats all. Do you have any PS Guppies??? *Drools again thinking about pure stain guppies*
Thanks modaz, Sorry for all the drooling, :shifty:
Finlay
yup they are all fine, i wont send out a bad fish, i wont let them go until i know for sure that they will travel well and are eating good, so always in perfect health when they are dispatched, some will have a few rips etc... but nothing that wont grow back in time. not got any PS gups at the moment forsale i can get the males of any type and some of the rarer ones but the females are a diffferent matter as the breeder wont part with them, ive got 2 strains that are pure but im building numbers before i let any of them go

yeah you've only added the orange/blue one =\

i love the green/gold!! if only i had room :drool:

but i also like the blue SD male with the white fringe. and then theres the grey female, are they siblings?

you have too many nice bettas :(
i was gunna add a good amount today but i got overloaded with customers today and havent even had the time to take the pics, sorry, will hopefully have time tomorrow, not sure if these 2 are siblings but they come from the same breeder so the chances are good :good:

does that yellow/green boy have all black eyes? i am a sucker for that, i am loving this fish he is so beautiful
i cant remeber as ive got betta square eyes atm and my memory is fading fast :lol: will look tomorrow for you,

oh ok.. i dont want to be breeding siblings, do i?
breeding siblings is the best thing to be done when looking for a desired result, with both fish coming from the same family doesnt mean deformed fish, you can cross siblings but new blood must be added to that line before the 8th generation. this is how people create the awesome looking bettas with very unusual colours and less of the wash effect in the body and fins thus providing more solid patches of colours

oh cool ok :good:
but how do i know what line these fish you have are on?

ok i know your quite an expert having a shop and all, and im sorry for going off topic but could you please tell me how i can tell if my betta is SD/RT/FT.. I got it off Netty and she was unsure when she sent it, but then when i put some of my pics up she thinks it could be a RT =\

im sure she knows her stuff *:wub:* and shes helped me alot i just need some back up :p

thanks!

having a shop doesnt make me the expert, it just makes me a very old and tired man with extra stress lines :lol: , i make mistakes and learn from them and research daily also read/google daily this is how ive learnt as well as the hands on experience. a pic of the female would be better, isnt it the one in the previous thread about the one from netty?

Yep it's the one you pointed out to me was RT the other night :lol: :lol: :lol: So there's your confirmation Jamie :p :p

Yep it's the one you pointed out to me was RT the other night :lol: :lol: :lol: So there's your confirmation Jamie :p :p
oh yeah also the one in your sig jamie :hyper: :rolleyes: , yup this is a rt female

Oh no, NO! That green/yellow boy is mine, all mine! :p I want him so badly, I even dreamt about him. I am driving my husband insane by checking ebay every five minutes to look at him..... God help me if I end up in a bidding war, I am gonna have to lie about how much he costs me....:p

Most reactions

Back