Circus Pics

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the circus because I feel bad for the working animals but...I dunno,I still wind up going every year.

Today was a great show :thumbs: They had several new acts, one that's mind blowing.

First up is Asia the elephant. She was soo cute. I have all kinds of pictures of her painting,but I'll show this one of her and a clown.

Attachments

• circus6.jpg
    circus6.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 68
A clown doing an elephant jump (they had 10 elephants all together)

Attachments

• circus9.jpg
    circus9.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 53
These guys were AMAZING! They're Chinese acrobats and sheesh...they were impressive :blink: Here they are as Chinese Lions.

Attachments

• circ98.jpg
    circ98.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 67
They could do anything on these wheels :blink:

Attachments

• circ4.jpg
    circ4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 53
Ok,here's the mind blowing act. They took the ball shown and had 6 guys on motorbikes inside and they were driving in circles. It was the coolest thing ever.

Attachments

• circus1.jpg
    circus1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 55
Great pictures, Kelly. :D Looks like it was a blast! :thumbs: :nod: I bet Tuesday loved it. :wub:

wuvmybetta said:
Ok,here's the mind blowing act. They took the ball shown and had 6 guys on motorbikes inside and they were driving in circles. It was the coolest thing ever.
Yea its cool! I went to LA a few times n everytime we would see that stuff!!

I remember sometimes when they did that act with 6 guys on bikes in the sphere, they would have some stunt lady stand in the middle at the bottom. Very scary, very cool.

so you took a pic while they were spinning in circles, the flash blinded 1 of them, and like dominos they crashed ? :rofl:

Most reactions

Back