Ciddy Bear Back Home

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
So we recently returned from our 2 week vacation. Our furry pets went to stay with fiance's sister while we were away. During that time Cid was fixed and had his nostrils opened up a bit more to help him breath better.
He's now also on some antibiotics to treat an infection from him scratching. He had a really bad rash/bumps that we thought was being caused by a flea allergy. Turns out he somehow got eaten up by fireants and him scratching caused an infection.
The reddness is gone and the bumps are going down now though which is great :)
Anywho, here are some pics I took of him today enjoying his time outside while it was still sunny.

Coming in for his closeup...
You can see the little blue stitches sticking out of his nose. He still snores but he doesn't constantly move around to find that one spot he can breath well in any longer.
10-17-1.jpg

Being a goofball....
10-17-6.jpg

10-17-5.jpg

Contemplating life.... (I love this picture)
10-17-2.jpg

Posing for the camera.... What a ham...
10-17-4.jpg

And finally... enjoying a good roll around in the grass.... life is good.
10-17-7.jpg

10-17-8.jpg

Cid looks like he had an uneventful recovery. :good: A dog that is rolling in the grass is a happy dog. I've tried it before, I don't see what the big deal is, perhaps if I ate more puppy kibble....

Cid looks like he had an uneventful recovery. :good: A dog that is rolling in the grass is a happy dog. I've tried it before, I don't see what the big deal is, perhaps if I ate more puppy kibble....

lol
which do you prefer; liver, beef, or the chicken?

Liver, if it comes with a little bacon & onions. :lol:

Tolak, have you tried rolling in something dead? Perhaps that was the problem.

Dang. Didn't even consider a dog's superior sense of smell. The picture of Cid contemplating life is pretty much the look I have right now contemplating rolling in something dead.

I do think that is a beautiful picture as well. :good:

Most reactions

Back