Cid & Friends

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I was cleaning out some of the pics in one of the video cards and decided to post up some more pics of Cid, our cat Stewie and one of my brother's dogs Lulu

I should really start taking more pics of our other 2 dogs lol

Some of these I might've posted before, but oh well! heh

Cid chillin on our bed with Stewie. Best cat in the world! Well... he'd be better if he played more, but *shrugs* heh But yeah, these are our 2 spoiled to death boys
stewcid7-18-8-4.jpg

stewcid7-18-8-3.jpg

stewcid7-18-8-2.jpg

stewcid7-18-8-1.jpg

Brother's dog Lulu. We bought these 2 costumes for Cid, but he didn't fit in to them right. So we took them over to brother's house and put them on to their new puppy heh
Her face really isn't this droopy. The costumes are scrunching her face up some :p
Googly-eyed lion! rawr!
lulu7-18-8-1.jpg

Lulu Panda is not amused...
lulu7-18-8-2.jpg

lulu7-18-8-3.jpg

And my Ciddy Bear snoozing in fiance's chair. His fav spot to sleep at night while I'm on the computer.
cid7-18-8-1.jpg

cid7-18-8-2.jpg

cid7-18-8-8.jpg

cid7-18-8-7.jpg

Hey.. that's not Cid!
stew7-18-8-1.jpg

Ah... there's the Cidinator! Cid? Ciiiiid... you're not dead right?
((ignore the dust on the chair lol... cleaning it off right now! Didn't even realize it was that bad O_O You can't notice it by looking at it b/c the chair's shadow covers it up lol))
cid7-18-8-4.jpg

cid7-18-8-6.jpg

cid7-18-8-5.jpg

cid7-18-8-3.jpg

Ah cids all big boy now, i remember him when he was diddy :)

Nice photos :good:

Oh he was such a cute puppy (still is to me at least heh).....
I still have his cute little puppy pics
6-4-1.jpg

6-3-3.jpg

6-4-15.jpg

6-11-10.jpg

*sigh* I just love my lil Ciddy Bear so much! heh.. in case anyone couldn't tell :p lol

And yes.. Stewie is a mighty plump fella! He ballooned up when we got him neutered. The laziness kicked in to overdrive :p

Don't you just wish he could have stayed that small :)

Lol yeah, that would've been awesome, but he's really not that big now so it's all good heh.

Cid is still one gorgeous young man. Those pics are gorgeous. Love the pic of the not impressed Lulu. Very cute, he's grown so much. :wub:

You know what? Cid might have been cute as a puppy but he is SOOOOOOO adorable as a handsome young man! :wub:
He makes me want one!
You have so many excellent photos and I'd love to nominate two for POTM (of seperate animals) - one for Lulu and one for Cid. But I don't know which, so you choose!

Aww, little Ciddy all grown up! What a wonderful looking little guy, funny how they pick their favorite chair.

OO I forgot.... have a few pics of Stewie as a kitten :D heh
Amazing how different he looks. I think Cid still looks close to what he looked like as a puppy, but Stewie completely changed... doesn't help that he's a butterball heh
The pics aren't that great, but oh well
Kittens008.jpg

Kittens019.jpg

Kittens018.jpg

And for the heck of it.. a few of his siblings heh
Kittens017.jpg

Kittens014.jpg

Kittens004.jpg

Kittens002.jpg

Fiance's sister holding them all (minus Stewie) in place for a pic heh
Kittens015.jpg

Kittens013.jpg

Momma cat. She was a stray that fiance's sister took in along with 3 of her kittens. Sister gave away the kittens and momma cat got out before she could stop her and got knocked up again. Bad kitty! She made sure that didn't happen again though and promptly got her fixed as soon as the kittens were weened.
Kittens028.jpg

This is one of the kittens his sister decided to keep. The cat had brain damage or something b/c it didn't act quite right. Sad thing though, one day when she was home, she heard a loud thud. She got up to check what it was, and found this poor lil fella dead on the kitchen floor w/ a broken neck :( It would've only been a very short fall, but apparently that was enough... :( Very sad.
Kittens029.jpg

Most reactions

Back