Cichlid

allmyfishies

Reaction score
what kind of fish could i mix with my cichlid

011.jpg

What size tank?

You spoil our fun, stang1 but of course it's a good question and a lot more helpful than our bit of fun....... :fun:

Was tempted to answer the same but I keep getting told by my better half to not be so naughty!

i already got help from some who know more about fish then you guys do. ant that funny how people who crack jokes to make them look smart to hide the fact that they don't really know the answer. I wont asking any of you for help again.

i already got help from some who know more about fish then you guys do. ant that funny how people who crack jokes to make them look smart to hide the fact that they don't really know the answer. I wont asking any of you for help again.

well you asked a very vague question, you didn't give any information on your tank or what you already have in it. For all we know those fish could be in a 10 gallon tank and the poor little tetra in the picture probably isn't going to last long in there ever if it is a large tank.

you asked what you could put with him and for 99% of cichlids the answer is more cichlids. We have no idea what size tank you have or what else you have in it or the filtration. I don't claim to be an expert because I'm not. But asking vague questions isn't going to get you the response you want.

you asked what you could put with him and for 99% of cichlids the answer is more cichlids. We have no idea what size tank you have or what else you have in it or the filtration. I don't claim to be an expert because I'm not. But asking vague questions isn't going to get you the response you want.

I new to the hole fish thing and this forum and i dont know what to put unless you ask. you should just ask instead of making me feel stupid. im trying to do the best that i can. i luv my fish and im trying to get a bigger tank for some of my fish. I know my cichlids are mixed with the wrong fish and they told me at anderson they would be fine in a small tank and with the fish i have. When i realized my yellow cichlid was picking on my guppies I looked them up and realized they dont belong with them.

No-one is picking on you, people are just having a laugh but not at your expense.
Sometimes the forum can be a bit serious and members like to lighten things up, it's nothing personal.
As to what can go with your Yellow Lab, we need to know what size tank before we can recommend tank mates. ;)

No-one is picking on you, people are just having a laugh but not at your expense.
Sometimes the forum can be a bit serious and members like to lighten things up, it's nothing personal.
As to what can go with your Yellow Lab, we need to know what size tank before we can recommend tank mates. ;)
Agreed on the tank size question.

You could get some Synodontis Petricola catfish for the bottom!

-FHM

Most reactions

Back