Cherry Or Ghost?

hihi100202

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hihi,
i was wondering if i should get ghost shrimp, or red cherry shrimp because i herd thay are boath cool beginer shrimp. i alredy have 3 guppies in a 10 gallon.

ty! :good:

I've been asking myself the same question! I think I'm going to go for the cherries just to add some colour to the bottom of the tank. I prefer the look of the cherries but I've heard that Ghosts are slightly easier to keep.

yaa i think i might get both. it depends on what shrimp oul locol pet store has im gunna go there today to browse around. :)

P.S. never get fish from petCo!!!!!!! i wen there yesterday and saw like 4 dead plecos, a bunch of dead tetras&guppies!!! the tanks had lots of algey on the decor and on the bottem! :angry:

im getting 2 or 3 ghost shrimp 2day!!! on monday im gunna get 2 cherrys posibly

but there is like LOTS, and i mean LOTS. petCo no care about cute little fishys! thay all dieing!! :angry:

i know im going 2 a LFS on monday (sale) so im hav 2 wait till' then

i think im getting a ghost cuz the cherries there are almost 5$ ea.!

ok, 2 day i will fially get 2-3 ghost shrimps cuz the ppl at the place said thay will hav them 2day!

p.s. obama is our presedent since 12:00 eastren time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, 2 day i will fially get 2-3 ghost shrimps cuz the ppl at the place said thay will hav them 2day!

p.s. obama is our presedent since 12:00 eastren time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think you need more than 2-3 shrimp to keep your tank clean :hyper: depending on the size of your tank (im new to shrimp to)
but i read it about 20 to!*)lts :good: :good:

Most reactions

Back