Check this out...

Seen it, they come with plastic fish :D. Good thing is you don't need to cycle and there is no need for a filter :p

Just hope ppl dun put a real fish in it.

My LFS has one with fish in. Looks slightly better than that one though.

Yes, my lfs has quite a few of these "picture aquariums". I wouldn't have thought fish would survive for long in them - hardly any surface area, for starters, even for the smallest of fish.

My LFS has some of these too, but they don't seen to put that many fish in them and the fish aren't thriving look a bit sad actually. I wouldn't buy one I prefer to have paintings on my walls

i think that is so horrible for thouse poor fishies...i would never think of buying one...

I have seen these A few years ago at a big LFS.

They were alot larger than that. The ones I saw where 2ft by 12". They just had Guppies and Neons in them.

It's a clever idea and it looks neat but it's way to small!!! If they could make it 2 gallons and not so flat, that would be great. But I'd be worried that it would fall off of the wall.

Although it's better than those Spongebob cups (less than 1/4 gallon), those picture frame aquariums aren't much of a home :no:

Most reactions

Back