Cheap Tank Needs To Be Gone By Sunday!

adambrogan

Reaction score
hi guys i have been let down by a buyer from ebay 2day

I have orderd a 9ft tank for my caiman and its goin where this tank is currently so it needs to be gone for sunday!!!

You can have everythink with the tank apart from the filter i am using, the piranhas are included if wanted

If anyone can collect by sunday from telford the tank is yours for £150 ( i must be mad LOL :crazy: )

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

i thought so lol my OH is always on there mariekni she told me about it but i can't affort anymore at the mo and ive got no space my 825L takes that up lol

ahh sounds like u have a great tank then :p marine? i had a marine tank before my caiman id love to get back into it but i dont have the money atm!

wow! love the arowana mate shes a beaut!! my mate payed £2495 for a 1.5ft gold arowana a few months ago had it for 2weeks came down one morning to find it dead on the floor next to the tank..... :byebye: it had jumped out that night

no way i would go mad. I rescued this from a couple who had split and didnt want it it was in a 4ft x 2ft x 2ft tank poor thing, it only feeds by hand and you can stroke it (the other owners didnt even go near it they where to scared and the tank was virtually sealed) and its not interested in other fish not even small ones my giant gourami follows it every where its so laid back lol

hi guys sorry have been at work, its 3ft x1.5ft x2ft

There are a breeding pair of piranhas both at around 8.5" to 9.5" they bred last year leaving my with 6 babys that i sold

and the tank comes with the cabinet everythink is included except the filter!! i have a spare filter for the buyer if needed

The tank is now in my garage empty and ready to go, not botherd when as its not in the house anymore!! anyone intrested ??? :)

Most reactions

Back