Cheap Platy Fry For Sale - Pearl/blue/zebra

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinklekink

Reaction score
Livestock: Platy
Quantity for sale: 20
Reason for Sale: Need my fry tank empty for 3 spawns of HM bettas waiting for a bigger playground!
Delivery or Collection: Collection / I can deliver locally / if you really want I will post them at your own risk
Sales price: 75p each or 5 for £3.50
Postage & Packaging: £12 if you want posted. If you want me to deliver than we can discuss a price depending on fuel.

295049.jpg

295048.jpg

The mums (the blue pearl on the left and the darker blue on the right):
295050.jpg

I'll get some better photos posted asap as these don't look great! Without tank lights on they are a shiny pearl colour, some have dark patches on them also, some don't. You can specify what you would prefer when ordering. Some are a mix of blue and blue wag which means they are pearl with blue stripes! Some also have a slight red/orange tinge to their fins which is completely different to anything i've seen before (which is why i'm keeping one!) Nice little guys but I don't have the room to keep them to a full selling size hence price. They are just over 1cm each and therefore slightly too small to sex. If sexing is important then I may be able to depending on how long you would like to wait.

I'm not sure if I currently have enough posts to receive PM but if not please feel free to contact me via email : [email protected]

If you're lucky I might just throw in a couple of smaller fry I have kicking around too (mostly platy but some endlers also)

Thanks

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back