Chat Box?

Would you like a Chat Box at the top of Chit Chat?

• Yes, would love one

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No, not keen on the idea

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Maybe, if it refreshed quickly

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

seffieuk

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure!
Reaction score
As you may know some of us have been talking about the idea of a chat box at the top of Reef Chit Chat, many of us like to have a chat/ramble :rolleyes: So lets see what the Poll says!

We have approx 25 active members at any one time, so get voting guys

Why not just use the forum IRC chat?? I'm always on there and some other salties hop on from time to time.

Got a yes vote from me :)

Only downside of having one is that there is a good chance decent information would not been caught in forum posts, for less experienced members (such as myself :blush:) who use the search button constantly it could be a problem but for general chit chat I say why not.

I've meant to say for the last week that the iPhone conversion plugin this forums uses is fantastic!

Actually just been realising how good a chat thread would have been as we have been posting comments in differet posts about random stuff like LR etc not really something someone would want to read when researching I think!

Yeah like the idea. Useful for quick questions and gibberings which don't really belong in there own thread.

I'm a yes on two conditions. Anyone that uses text speak continually and to the point that it takes 3 times as long to read as something written in English, can be visited by me (or Woody) and have their fingers broken. If they become persistent offenders Sorgan can then visit and remove them.

Oh and I also reserve the right to ignore people if I'm feeling grumpy.

I'm a yes on two conditions. Anyone that uses text speak continually and to the point that it takes 3 times as long to read as something written in English, can be visited by me (or Woody) and have their fingers broken. If they become persistent offenders Sorgan can then visit and remove them.

Oh and I also reserve the right to ignore people if I'm feeling grumpy.

Oh, I want to be in on this text speak punishing :devil: I will bring my own baseball bat :p

Lol, special on 'meat' sausages next week! Where is mr smith officer? Havnt a clue officer! Fancy some sausage officer, free to you of course.

I voted yes for the first one providing it refreshes quickly and no for the second as Its a wasted thread.

All for a chat box but worried after a few weeks/months ( the honeymoon period) will wear off and will hardly get used.

Most reactions

Back