• willie_1.jpg
    willie_1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 44
Charlie now. :wub:

Attachments

• charlie_june9.jpg
    charlie_june9.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 37
He's beautiful, before AND after if you ask me. He looks like a different fish now... so pretty Charlie, so pretty. And you can tell him I said so (only use the word "handsome")! :D

He is so pretty, I agree. But very interesting at the same time. If you'll remember that polka dot plakat I bought (?) he has now turned almost black like that too!! :eek: Another breeder told me,when I bought him "I've had bettas like that but they always turn black :dunno: "

hmmm... -_-

He's lovely both ways :wub:

:eek: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat wuv?!!!! Your white with the blue and reddish spots?!!? I need to see this! (Another reason your brother has to share...) That's unbelievable, he was very clean, I never would have guessed.... -_-

More pics please!!!! :wub: He is very interesting!!!

Wuv not the dalmation!!!!! :grr:

juliethegr8t said:
He's beautiful, before AND after if you ask me. He looks like a different fish now... so pretty Charlie, so pretty. And you can tell him I said so (only use the word "handsome")! :D
Charlie says, "Thanks mom :wub: "

I will see if I can get a couple more pictures of him, but he is pretty sneaky. :p

juliethegr8t said:
:eek: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat wuv?!!!! Your white with the blue and reddish spots?!!? I need to see this!
Yup, he looks like a regular ole' marble now. It started just days after bringing him home. It was JR Baker of Baker's bettas who told me that they do that, I just replied with "hmm, well...I hope this one doesn't!" and sure enough :lol: :rolleyes:

Ugh...so hard to get pics of this guy! :X Here's what I came up with... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• charlie_june12_2.jpg
    charlie_june12_2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 47
I like this one quite a bit...took a bit of work to get it to look like this though.... :D

Attachments

• charlie_june12_1.jpg
    charlie_june12_1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 57

Most reactions

Back