Charlie And Lola

hanny93

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I'm bored so I thought I'd post some pics and a bit of info about my two lovely dogs, Charlie and Lola. Sorry about the picture overload, im not good with choosing photos :D

Charlie is a pedigree whippet, although he is more like a greyhound. He's about a year and a half now, and still as thick as ever! He's our little thicko really :D. We called him Charlie after the whole 'Charlie bit my finger' youtube sensation, which led to Lola's name!
He has really strange eyes, they were bright blue when we got him, but now theyre a sort of golden colour, and it looks like he's wearing eyeliner!
He's had lots of trouble with other dogs, with being bitten and not getting on with them, but Lola's a perfect match!

Looking intelligent as always!
167.jpg

Looking like he's about to be shot out of a cannon!
171.jpg

And looking like a proper Whippet
004.jpg

Looking like an old man having a nap
SAM_2078.jpg

And then Lola. Lola is a lab/terrier cross (we think Patterdale) we got from the RSPCA. She was one of nine unwanted puppies, that were left to fend for themselves in a kitchen with their mum and dad. The kitchen was just hosed down every morning and food was thrown in, so she's very food orientated and very quick at snatching things off the floor. She's also learnt she can fit in the bin so we've found her multiple times with her head in the bin and her bum dangling over the side, tail wagging ten to the dozen! We called her Lola after the kids TV program, Charlie and Lola :D

Wanting my cheese on toast!
SAM_2070.jpg

Playing with a sock stuffed with fluffy things
SAM_2067.jpg

Chillin with a sore belly after being neutered, poor baby!
SAM_2076.jpg

Do you have any kids? My little Niece is obsessed with Charlie and Lola!!!!!! It's a cartoon. My dog also happens to be called Lola. And Wow wa was her first word. She goes crazy if she sees anything with them on. Great names and beautiful dogs

I nominate the cheese on toast pic of Lola for POTM

No i dont, only just turned 18! haha but i do have a little brother and sister :D

To be honest I think my mum likes charlie and lola more than my little sister! (and me a little bit) we love the way lola talks! shes so cute!

But thankyou, they are beautiful to us even if charlie is a fart machine :D

And thanks!

Most reactions

Back