Changing opinions.....

riogal_11

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm not trying t make this another wal-mart rant, but there is a better point to this story. My family makes fun of my enthusiasm towards my bettas. Well yesterday I was in Wal-mart working (I'm a vendor) and I happen to wander back to the fish section. Well they had about 60 bettas on an end cap display, so I start looking through them to see what kind of shape they are in, and finally get to the top shelf. There are 2 tiny little girls in the cups, and you could barely even see them. They were kind of just laying on the bottom. There was brown modly looking stuff ALL OVER the cup!! I was completely outraged. So I take them to the front to buy them, b/c no doubt they would die if I didn't..... You know how it goes... All of the pretty boys would have been sold and the girls would be left ot die on the shelves. So I get up there to check out. Ask for the manager and wait for about 5 minutes before one shows up. She tells me that she will let the head of that department know. There were only like 3 registers open and I made sure all of the 10 ppl behind me in line knew what was going on!! :p I get home and go to bed, and my moms friend comes over. They came in my room and I hear my mom talking about how I rescued two girls today and how the cups were so awful. I think my constantly talking about them is paying off..... My family seems to respect that fact now that fish are living things, and even ask me questions about them!! Sorry this is so lenghty!! I'd like to post pics but don't know how to resize?? Can anyone help me??? I'd really appreciate it.... I have pics of the cups that the walmart manager will be seeing if the problem is not fixed!

good for you!

you can just post the link to the pics so we can look at them if you cant resize them.

red-devil~ I think I've figured it out through photobucket!! Thanks though!!!! Wow it's a miracle I've done something on my own

Attachments

• th_LesliesPictures153.jpg
    th_LesliesPictures153.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 34
here's another

Attachments

• th_LesliesPictures154.jpg
    th_LesliesPictures154.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 35

Attachments

• th_LesliesPictures155.jpg
    th_LesliesPictures155.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 35
That's really disgusting water :sick:
I'm sure they will be much happier now

Noticing how big the original image is...I don't think you have to resize it. ;)

edited to add: she's really pretty :wub:

mm - the first one I posted was also resized. They are huge originals. I've noticed a lot of ppl have their bettas in their sigs as like a collage. I was wondering if anyone can make one for me with all of my bettas?

If they are that small after doing the resizing, they probably don't need it.

What color are the girls btw?

One is white with a little bit of black on her back fin, and the other is black with 4 vertical stripes down her side... She is just laying in the gravel pretty motionless. I'm worried she may be sick. I tried to put the photos in unedited and it wouldn't let me. Maybe file type then? Ok I added one of the originals and it was HUGE... Had to scroll over pretty far and took forever to load. But it did work

Most reactions

Back