Changing my 20gal

Guppylover

Fish Addict
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
770
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Perth, Western Australia
In my 20gal Tropical Community Tank I decided to give back my 2 Flying Fox because they where getting a bit...well mean towards my swordtails.
Ok, because that tank is now finished cycling...(at last :D ) I decided to start adding more... Inside right now are:

#3 Swordtails
#2 Mollies

I bought the mollies after I returned the flying foxes. I want to add:

#3 Glass Catfish
#8 Harlequin Rasbora
#4 Guppies
#1 Bumblebee Goby
#3 Celebes Rainbowfish

I have a feeling this is too much...am I right? Are the fish I want to add ok with each other? If any of these fish are bad with each other what else can I add? The tank is lightly planted mostly with Java Moss around the bottom.
 
Sounds like a bit to much to me personally. I would go with the goby and maybe the rasbora?
 
gobies do best in brackish water..as do mollies...unless your going to add some salt you may want to reconsider.
 
Oh...Thanks for telling me DevilsAdvocate.
I still want to keep the other fishes, so that leaves (I don't want the swordtails any more)...

#4 Guppy
#8 Harlequin Rasbora
#2 Dwarf Otocinclus
#3 Celebes Rainbowfish
#3 Glass Catfish

Anything else I could add? Or should I add some more of the same fish?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top