Centre Piece

drufly

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I am looking for a singular cetre piece fish for my hexagonal 90 ltr tank. As you can see from my current stocking most of my fish are small.

What i was wondering was what sort of fish would be best suited, something active, fun to watch and not too big.

Any suggestions please.

It looks like you are already really heavily stocked. The tank is only 23 gallons...

If I where you I would looking into moving a few fish out, instead of in...

I checked the stats 2day nitrate and the rest are fine tho, I am planing on moving them to a 180ltr tank soon(just not got it yet)
So it should be fine till i get the big 1

Hi, is your hexagonal tank the tropical one featured in your sig?

In a 90L, unless you have a docile one (which sometimes happens), the Red Tailed Shark is going to start causing problems as it grows bigger.

Edit: Ah, you are getting a bigger tank. Hoorah! :good:

Pearl Gourami?

I used to have a couple of females in my tank and they are very pretty and peaceful fish. A Male may harass a single female though. I think the general concensus is if you are putting a Male in, you should put in at least 2 females to distract him a bit.

Get the big tank, then get another fish. Sounds far more sensible to me.

Yeh a Gourami (Dwarf, Honey, Pearl, Indian, Thick-lipped, Chocolate) or a Dwarf Cichlid (Agassiz's, Blue G.Ram, Golden Ram, Kribs, Bolivian, Cockatoo) just to name a few! :lol:

Most reactions

Back