Catfish

plumbob12

Reaction score
i was given a cat fish of my mate he did not know what it is i cant post pic as i dont know how to lol here is what it look like 3" long 2 whiskers about 2" long comming from the top lip has a very small dorsal fin i mean very small, The fin under the fish goes all the way to its tail it has a spot on both sides next to its gills white/silver. it swim at all levels in the tank hope some one can help thanks

i was given a cat fish of my mate he did not know what it is i cant post pic as i dont know how to lol here is what it look like 3" long 2 whiskers about 2" long comming from the top lip has a very small dorsal fin i mean very small, The fin under the fish goes all the way to its tail it has a spot on both sides next to its gills white/silver. it swim at all levels in the tank hope some one can help thanks
Upload your pic/s to an online hosting site (like photobucket or something similar) and then copy/paste a link to the pic/s in your forum post. It's much easier to ID a fish if it can be seen.

Hi plumbob12 :)

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Our members are good at identifying fish, and will help you if they can, but your description could fit many different catfish. If you have never used a photo hosting service before, here's a link that will help you get started with a good, free one:

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=295485

Most reactions

Back