Catfish In General ?

wrighty.uk.gorl

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all i currently have a 4ft fish tank and i have a few loaches 8 guppies and 4 neons all these fish are for our kiddies and they liked the colours etc.

But me and my wife like the preditor kinda fish hiding in the corner and only comming out at night.
Is there any catfish or things along that line that will not take the neons and guppies out withing 2 nights please :)

Also would a humbug catfish Think thats what they are called be ok in there ?

hm i remember reading somewhere about a humbug catfish, pretty sure it may well nab ya neons, a bristalnose would work though! although they become abit ott with there food mind!

Thanks for the replys :)
2 spot catfish (Mystus bimaculatus)
are nice catfish and to small to eat neons they look like real catfish with really long wiskers.
banjo catfish are cool but you dont see them that much.
upside down catfish are fairly active if kept in groups and wont eat neons.
Theres a few nice catfish for that size tank but most would eat neons and guppies.

are nice catfish and to small to eat neons they look like real catfish with really long wiskers.
Theres a few nice catfish for that size tank but most would eat neons and guppies.

Well after some talking with the wife look like we getting another fishtank for the bedroom :) so we can have catfish damm neons lol. Now were i leave the credit card lol

Well after some talking with the wife look like we getting another fishtank for the bedroom :) so we can have catfish damm neons lol. Now were i leave the credit card lol
Lol how big do you think the new tank wil be?

Most reactions

Back