Catfish Help

KyleJ

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi,

Recently got a cat fish from a LFS, someone gave the shop a few of these so there werent ordered in. Anyway, the guy in the shop says its rare and lost the information on it so I need some help identifying it.

It looks very similar to a glass/ghost catfish but it not as see through and has a black line through the middle of it, it apprently grows an extra tail or an flap shap on it tail, the head of it is similar to a pictus, if that makes sense. It seems very shy and hides a lot, I need to find more info on it so I can help it out and find out what it needs

Anyone have a clue??

Hi,

Recently got a cat fish from a LFS, someone gave the shop a few of these so there werent ordered in. Anyway, the guy in the shop says its rare and lost the information on it so I need some help identifying it.

It looks very similar to a glass/ghost catfish but it not as see through and has a black line through the middle of it, it apprently grows an extra tail or an flap shap on it tail, the head of it is similar to a pictus, if that makes sense. It seems very shy and hides a lot, I need to find more info on it so I can help it out and find out what it needs

Anyone have a clue??
is this it? Afrcan glass catfish
http://badmanstropicalfish.com/stats/stats_catfish1j.html

Yes I think that could well be it, thanks I can look up some more info on it now

Cheers

Most reactions

Back