Catfish Cradle - Photos

CathyG

Fishaholic
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Yorkshire Lass In London
Come on and join in! :D My Peppered Cory:

Peppered1.jpg
 
Here's an adopted plec which i finally found a good home for...I didnt have the space for him anymore..i miss him -_-
 

Attachments

  • newcam_058.webp
    newcam_058.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 103
Impressive Plec, how big was he?

I have a friend with a Plec who measures over a foot in length. He is starting to listen to me that his tank is too small. I am upgrading to a 540 litre in the next couple of months and he asked if my old tank would be enough (100 litre) I explained why it wasn't near enough, so he has now started shopping :)
 
2 pandas, a trili and an albino.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0111.webp
    100_0111.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 91
My favorite shot - a macro shot of a peppered cory. The algae is only like a half inch on the glass, but b/c of the angle of the shot, it looks worse than it is.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0005.webp
    100_0005.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 114
2 pandas...
 

Attachments

  • 000_0007.webp
    000_0007.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 88

Most reactions

Back
Top