Cant Get Co2 Refills

julia298

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Cant get co2 refills anywhere in my area.

I dont want to have to pay aquatics online prices every few months and worse, wait 3 weeks for them.

So Im thinking of getting a fire extinguisher which I can get refilled more easily and will last longer.

I have the Proflora Prof ll set. Could anyone advise me on whether this would be easy to set up with the kit ive got.

the fittings on the JBL will fit a normal 2KG fire extinguisher, you can just attach it in the same way

Thanks Liam.

Have been reading xings post and JamesC's picture of his extinguisher set up scares me.

Will my kit just fit on the fire extinguisher without any need for extra tubes or regulators etc.
No need for any alterations?

Thanks Liam.

Have been reading xings post and JamesC's picture of his extinguisher set up scares me.

Will my kit just fit on the fire extinguisher without any need for extra tubes or regulators etc.
No need for any alterations?

The JBL regulator you have will screw straight on to a standard extinguisher, just the same as it would a JBL CO2 bottle.

Thanks Dave. Thats great!

Would the pressure be different?

Go to a motor factors and buy a co2 bottle for welding.
first bottle is a little expensive but after that an exchange one is about £10.
Where are you?

Sorry dont know up there, but try asking at your local garage, dont go to Halfords they are only disposable and expensive.

Most reactions

Back