Can Any One Help

moneyman123

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi there everyone

i recently took my mates fish off his hands cuz hes in the army and didnt have time to look after them
so now im looking at setting a marie tank up bt to do that i need to make some cash so im trin to find out
how much these fish r worth as i have ppl intrested bt i wanted some pro comments on what there worth
i have 2 that i have no idea what they r so im hopein someone will no by the pics thanks and sorry bt spellin lol​

thats the tank they r in
13092008095.jpg

my 24in shovelnose and my 12in shovelnose
13092008098.jpg

and the 2 i dont no wot they r one is just over 13in and the othe is about 7in
13092008097.jpg

13092008096.jpg

and a 13in lemon barb
13092008098.jpg

and my jagar which is about 12in
13092008099-1.jpg

and 2 15in fire eels u can hardle see him as he is cam shy lol
13092008100.jpg

and a in a mirical my 15in clarus catfish aka milky gets on with all of them fine lol

if anyone can give me some help that would be fantastic
and once again sorry about spellin lol
thanks liam

Hmm, you may want to, crazy as it sounds get a larger tank. The current one is a bit crowded.

i already thinking of getting a 8ft tank as i already have 2 rena 600 bt i still wanna start a marie tank bt i would rafther buy 2 more tanks to set up bt havnt got money to till selling these fish i have ppl already wanting to buy them

None of the fish are worth anything apart from the fire eel which you could get £30 for all the others are junk fish really that you would be better off giving away.

None of the fish are worth anything apart from the fire eel which you could get £30 for all the others are junk fish really that you would be better off giving away.

Junk fish? They may not have the monetary value, but they certainly are beautiful!

One that I have not seen identified yet is the tinfoil barb. I has very little money value but is a good looking specimen.

Most reactions

Back