Cage

tinat

Reaction score
i want a large rat cage anyone know where i can get a cheap one from? becoz my rat wants more room as shes got too big :rolleyes:

you should easily get a big cage for that price my rat used to live in a rabit hutch but i put a second floor in :good:

I got my big ferplast jenny from a local auction room for £15. You could also try ebay.

I've got a Brio medium anyone can have for nowt if they want to pick it up. It's a rust bucket, probably only fit for the bin, but if anyone fancies a project (would need some repairs and a total respray) it's going out in my back garden tomorrow until we can get a skip.

Honestly, nobody would want it if they saw it, but the offer's there lol.

I wish I still had my Sayama, now that was a rat cage. Cost me £160 (new, from Petcages.co.uk, with free delivery - they dont do them any more though), but the same in a Ferplast would have been easily double that. :good:

sayama-004.jpg

But with only 8 rats (two boys and six girls) left now, in 4 seperate cages, there just isn't any need for one that size any more.

I've got a Brio medium anyone can have for nowt if they want to pick it up. It's a rust bucket, probably only fit for the bin, but if anyone fancies a project (would need some repairs and a total respray) it's going out in my back garden tomorrow until we can get a skip.

Honestly, nobody would want it if they saw it, but the offer's there lol.

I wish I still had my Sayama, now that was a rat cage. Cost me £160 (new, from Petcages.co.uk, with free delivery - they dont do them any more though), but the same in a Ferplast would have been easily double that. :good:

sayama-004.jpg

But with only 8 rats (two boys and six girls) left now, in 4 seperate cages, there just isn't any need for one that size any more.

Stick it on freecycle Lisa. I'm sure someone can use it if only to use as a temporary holding cage. A rub down and paint with hammerite can work wonders.

Most reactions

Back