Bumblebee gobies

BackToTheFishes

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I love these little buggers! I kept 2 in a freshwater planted community ph around 6.5-7 and never had any problems.Never any special diet either,usually first to the top of the tank when they spotted me standing with the flake tub lol May be tiny,but really good little characters.

I had 3 in my community tank and only could see 2 couple weeks later, but when it came to selling my whole stock afew months down the line I found all 3. They are really nice looking fish and do have some character but shame that they stay small. Never had any problems with feeding them.

For me they'd eat anything that hit the water lol

And yeah they are amazing at hiding,I thought I lost one for months,then saw a couple of beady little eyes poking out of the slates on the back of the tank lol

mine are eating brine and mysis shrimp and go mad whenever it goes in

I feed my 11, Lobster eggs (they love these) along with Brine, Mysis and bloodworms. Never seen them eating flake though, might try that as I have a load of Livebearers in there so they probably get a good fill on young Guppy and Molly. They are great little characters though, you are correct.

I feed my 11, Lobster eggs (they love these) along with Brine, Mysis and bloodworms. Never seen them eating flake though, might try that as I have a load of Livebearers in there so they probably get a good fill on young Guppy and Molly. They are great little characters though, you are correct.

hi im thinking of getting these are they ok to keep in a freshwater tank as ive heard that they are brackish?

Most reactions

Back