Bumblebee Cat

devon_charm

Fish Herder
Reaction score
This is Razzy

DSCF2691.jpg

I was so proud wewn i got him and i see him around my tank alot but i'm now a little worried as i have just read that a type of bumble will eat the tetras, will he?

Indeed he could easily eat tetras, they get quite large 6" or so. Yours looks quite skinny though, what are you feeding it?

Yes when he gets abit bigger he will eat the tetras! Vampireplec has a bumblebee and it had 4 of my guppies in their that i didnt want. It ate them in 1 night

Indeed he could easily eat tetras, they get quite large 6" or so. Yours looks quite skinny though, what are you feeding it?

This pic was taken 5 weeks ago not that long after i got him from the lfs. He eats the fish flake daily as well as bloodworm, which he eats most of, every couple of days. Is this wrong?

When he gets bigger or even now. You will start to notice that he will get a belly. Would u be able to get a current picture of him?

it will have to be Moday night as i am away for the weekend but i will get a pic then. He does have a little bit of a belly but not much of one

Mine grew fairly fast to the size they are now 5-6" and have large stomachs to them.

Most reactions

Back