Bubble nest!

Salty&Onion

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
My betta, Candy, has made a bubble nest this night!

Here's Candy:

09E812EC-DF63-42A3-B668-16BB503E122C.jpeg

Here's his bubble nest:

F60FBA4D-D522-4BD2-8550-4BBC1608F399.jpeg

B568A8CB-37C7-492B-ABC8-6FEF7D8FE05A.jpeg

Just make sure not to break it up my betta wouldn’t look at me for days after I destroyed his old one... :/ :rofl:
Lol, my betta already doesn't want to look at me after I refused to give him a food! He is so bloated now, I gave yesterday a wafer for my cherries and he ate the whole wafer himself and got so bloated! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'll need to try give him some frozen daphnia unless he'll spit it out or I'll try to give him some thawed and de-shelled peas.

Lol, my betta already doesn't want to look at me after I refused to give him a food! He is so bloated now, I gave yesterday a wafer for my cherries and he ate the whole wafer himself and got so bloated! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'll need to try give him some frozen daphnia unless he'll spit it out or I'll try to give him some thawed and de-shelled peas.
Lol, my neon tetras try to eat algae wafers all the time. :lol:

I noticed one small shrimp in the photo.
Do you have many shrimp and how does your Candy get along with them?

That is so cool,:clap: are you planing on letting him breed? I would love to have a betta but with four tanks already I do not think the wife would approve of a 5th:(

That is so cool,:clap: are you planing on letting him breed? I would love to have a betta but with four tanks already I do not think the wife would approve of a 5th:(
Just causally go to petsmart or Petco and rescue one. Say you couldnt help it because it was so miserable in his little cup ;)

I noticed one small shrimp in the photo.
Do you have many shrimp and how does your Candy get along with them?
I've got about 10 or so. He gets on really well with them, he'll just look at them like anyone else would lol
No, I sadly cannot let him breed :(
Sorry that tou can't have more tanks and fish :(
Just causally go to petsmart or Petco and rescue one. Say you couldnt help it because it was so miserable in his little cup ;)
Haha! :rofl: I think that would work!

My old betta used to get along with my cherry shrimp perfectly fine. It all depends on the bettas temperament.

My old betta used to get along with my cherry shrimp perfectly fine. It all depends on the bettas temperament.
My betta is a two faced baboon lol, he will accept cherries and other fish but then he doesn't accept other fish, but still will accept cherries :lol:

Most reactions

Back