Bristlenose Fry

PaulEbs

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

Here's a few pictures of my BN fry, there's currently 2 batches - one batch has only just been allowed to leave the safety of their cave..

loadsofbabies2.png

loadsoffry.png

closeupbabies2.png

closeupbabies.png

new1batch1.png

DSC00566.png

new1closeup.png

The breeding tank:

bigtank.png

The grow out tank:

new1babytank.png

Thanks for looking,
Paul

Love the BN.

I've just found out I have a male and female and would love to try to breed them.

I have a RIO240, I’ve set up a few caves, even stuck a glass Jar in like the other chap on here who has had great success with one.

Do i need anything special? My Mollies breed like mad, but the BN don't seem to interested in each other. They are never close to one another, sometimes the male chases the FM off. Is this normal, or am I doomed to never have any BN Fry
?

very nice! the bn are so cute lol.

What kind of fish do you have? Some seem like harlequins to me.

So many anubias too lol

Thanks!

I have 24 Hengeli Rasboras and 13 Harlequin rasboras, plus a couple of botia loaches.

The anubias was only a few leaves big when I first got it around 4 months ago, now I have to cut the growing stems off and re-plant them around the tank every month or so - it's a brilliant little plant and is very tough so can take a battering from the BN's.

Regards,
Paul

I'm not crazy about plecs but those little guys are sure cute! I'm gonna haev to get some cucumber for my plec! I had no idea that ate that kind of food.

Most reactions

Back