Breeding Pair Of L144's

peterclarke666

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Livestock: Breeding pair of L144's
Quantity for sale: 1 breeding pair male is 3inch, female is 4inch
Reason for Sale: went to the british cichlid association autumn auction and came home with ALOT of new breeding projects so sadly these have to go to make room
Delivery or Collection: collection welcome
Sales price: £60 ono
Postage & Packaging: can post at buyers risk think i can manage the £16 option
Photograph: on request

I pondered joining up and coming myself, didnt in the end though :/ im sure there were some lovely fish there. what did you pickup? :D

I pondered joining up and coming myself, didnt in the end though :/ im sure there were some lovely fish there. what did you pickup? :D

i got XL pair of smokey paraiba angelfish
apistogramma macmasteri wild breeding pair
red devil angelfish
large sexed pair of dark marble angelfish
5 sexed pairs of enimatichromis (blue fin) very very rare !!!!
F1 sexed pair of apistogramma baenschi
5 F1 unsexed apistogramma baenschi
bag of 8 pelvicachromis pulcher
Apistogramma cacatuoides triple red breeding pair
8 corydoras pandas
F1 breeding pair of German Blue rams
150 alder cones
huge bag of oak leaves
lots of New tetra foods (arnt even out on retail shelfs yet)
posters etc etc ..... quite alot realy ..... kinda went on a mad spending spre lol

Nice one :D

It was the tripple reds on the list that i would have liked, the missus is having a bit of a strop at the moment though lol :D

did they come from Ste per chance? hes got a few auctions going on ebay at the moment, i always keep an eye on what hes selling, better prices at the BC Auctions though i bet :)

I can confirm that Peter did buy A LOT :hyper: of fish at the excellent BCA Auction... he was sat near me, and had boxes all over the place.

Was a great event, and I would recommend it to everyone!

Next Convention should be in May 2012.

Regards

Mark

hahahaha hey mark i see you found your way over to this forum aswel then lol .... yes was a great day and a lot of bargins ... i just couldnt resist all the bargins

Most reactions

Back