Blue spotted puffer

ginamoore

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
:wub: ok i am going to try to put my blue spotted puffer on again hopefully this is a better picture. he doesnt stay still for very long. so it's hard to get a clear picture

Attachments

• puffy_only.jpg
    puffy_only.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 111
Aw that's a cutie puffy!! FOTM if anyone hasn't nominated him! :thumbs:

Hope u don't mind me touch it up a bit :D

Attachments

• Blue_spotted_Puffer___Ginamoore.jpg
    Blue_spotted_Puffer___Ginamoore.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 95
U r very welcome Gina, glad u like it :D The program I used is Photoshop 7. It's really a wonderful tool!

Awsoeme fish, gina! FOTM from me too. I wish I had him. Is he aggresive to his tank mates? Great Job!
Ron

Absolutely stunning, FOTM definatley... hang on need to slap myself, if I tell the GF I suddenly want a marine set up I think I'll be single again for sure :)

i have heard that they can be aggressive but mine is not he is a big scaredy cat. he and my tang are best buds but the tang kinda rules the tank. he did do something stange this morning, i was setting across the room and looked at the tank and saw this big floating thing i thought one of my anemones was on the move but i looked closer and it was puffy big as a ball :hyper: i was scared for him i dont know what scared him but he went back to normal real fast like a baloon deflating. it was wild. mabie the tang was bothering him :crazy: he seems fine now. than goodness :wub: eating like a pig as usual. (he is a picky eater all he likes is krill)

Beautiful fish! Feline that is so impressive! :hyper:

I will definitely 4th or 5th or whatever it is the nomination for FOTM.

Most reactions

Back