Blue Rams For Sale!

Charlie.Hammond

Reaction score
I am selling Blue rams for much less than the fish stores and at an amazing quality due to the quality of their parents. I am located in Surrey and will only be ready for collection in person. I won't have any ram for a few months as i have recently had a big sale with all my rams being sold! E-mail me at [email protected] or post on here for more information. The more rams you buy, the cheaper they get!

I am selling Blue rams for much less than the fish stores and at an amazing quality due to the quality of their parents. I am located in Surrey and will only be ready for collection in person. I won't have any ram for a few months as i have recently had a big sale with all my rams being sold! E-mail me at [email protected] or post on here for more information. The more rams you buy, the cheaper they get!

Can you Garuntee a pair? I'm really upset as I just found a lovely pair in a shop near me, but after about an hour of trying, couldn't catch them :'-(. So sad and worried they'll be split up now in the shop :(.

Most reactions

Back