Blue Eyed Cichlid

Seetrix

Reaction score
Hey tonite I just bought a blue eye cichlid fish and as soon as I put him in like 10 mins after he started like hitting my severum and butterflys and cribensis with his tail and lip locking with my severum. Are these aggressive fish I've never had a fish that's done this befor. Any one know much about these fish if so sum advise pls

Hi again, is the blue eye the same as a jade eye? Which is a cousin of a cons? Or something different, if you could clarify so we are talking about the same thing.

Did you upgrade from your 3 foot? How has the severum set in with the others? If it is still a 3 foot its really not fair on the sev or the other 10 cichlids that in that tank, if it is the 3 foot this is what I told you would happen eventually.

Hi again, is the blue eye the same as a jade eye? Which is a cousin of a cons? Or something different, if you could clarify so we are talking about the same thing.

Did you upgrade from your 3 foot? How has the severum set in with the others? If it is still a 3 foot its really not fair on the sev or the other 10 cichlids that in that tank, if it is the 3 foot this is what I told you would happen eventually.

Yea I have upgraded to a 7 ft n the sav loves it heaps he's fine with all my oher fish h does his own thing n bout the blue eye I'm not 100% shure but I thing it is it has an electric blue eye and stripes on it's body that r black and verticle

Oh wow awsome! I take it all back then. Any chance of pics of the new fish? I think they might just have been establishing its self in the tanks pecking order as the others have been together a while and since they were juvis. Have things settled down over night?

Most reactions

Back