bloodworms

Frozen bloodworms you put in freezer, so last a far while, not sure on live.

Yeah I got some live ones, and the LFS guy said to keep them in the fridge, but you know how LFS people are, so I just wanted to be sure.

Put the in the fridge in a container with a lid, that's about all i no about live foods,

I don't know how long, but just a warning, wash your hands very well after using them. Some people have allergies to them to varying degrees. When I started feeding my fish frozen bloodworms I must have gotten some of the juice in my eye. It itched like crazy and was red and puffy; it was not fun. I went to the doctor, thought I had pink eye. It was a big mess, took me a while to figure out that it was the bloodworms and that I am not alone in my allergy to red mosquito larva (bloodworms)

Thanks for the advice! I just got them for my bumble bee goby. They wouldn't eat anything else, so wanted to check it out. Thanks!

ya, if i come near em, they give me wicked hives! got some in a small cut once too... blew up like a bad mozzie bite. nasty stuff, those bloodworms are. i reccomend using latex/neoprene gloves, and dont let it touch your skin, just incase!

good luck (at least your fish will be evry happy!) :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back