Bling

FBTgirl

Fish Herder
Reaction score
They where selling Deltas at the pet store and I told my dad how much I would love to have one. Then he got me one :shout: When will the fishieness end! Here are pics I took of my $6 Delta named Bling. He looks a little different now.. Right before his white tail fins now it is sorta like a Copper color.

Attachments

• Vals_Betta_fish_002__WinCE_.jpg
    Vals_Betta_fish_002__WinCE_.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Vals_Betta_fish_010__WinCE_.jpg
    Vals_Betta_fish_010__WinCE_.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 60
You've gotta roll up some news paper and smack him on the nose; say "no daddy, no, no more fish!" LOL :lol:

Yea it's late.

Nice looking HM. :nod:

Thats what I thought the first time he flared. I got a test kit but it is the stupidest thing EVER but it is the only one the pet store head. There are 2 colors one is safety one is unsafe. They where labled HMs and Deltas but the thing is they where all the same tail type.

Oh FBT, he's absolutely beeeeeautiful! What an amazing find.
Did you talk to the fish store's manager? They may be able to order you a proper test kit.
I do know that many LFS's will test your water for you though, you might ask about that too.

Thats what I thought the first time he flared. I got a test kit but it is the stupidest thing EVER but it is the only one the pet store head. There are 2 colors one is safety one is unsafe. They where labled HMs and Deltas but the thing is they where all the same tail type.

oh well, we can tell you whatever test kit you got won't be enough FBT.

and if that is the only test kit your store has to offer, then it's not a store worth buying stuff from.

the kit you want to get is $29 from API and it has tests for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, ph, and high ph. it has four test tubes, lots of instructions and easy to use test cards that will help you with the results. you need to create a wall chart with columns for all these tests and then write in the results every other day. it takes at least a good ten to fifteen minutes to do these tests. the kit will last you a long time.

i am not harping on you with regards to the fish you are babysitting, but you haven't answered whether you 've done the every other day water changes for them? have you? just want you to be the best betta babysitter possible FBT. and trying to help you out.

bling reminds me of beyonce from dreamgirls. :fun:

afishdude I have been doing everyday waterchanges. It turns out she came home yesterday but I have no idea when she is taking her fish back.

afishdude I have been doing everyday waterchanges. It turns out she came home yesterday but I have no idea when she is taking her fish back.
huh?
i dont think i said anything.

I think she ment Gareth. Because ou guys have the same AV's

Most reactions

Back