Bleh.....Saskatchewan...some pics of me land.

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
6,550
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Location
Toon Town
I went home for the weekend to visit the mom and grandma for Mothers Day.

Went golfing and didn't actually do too bad for my first time out....and having to use girl clubs :P (forgot mine)

....anyway, thought I would share some pictures with y'all! :D

Here is one of our houses.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0223.webp
    100_0223.webp
    109.1 KB · Views: 171
....and here is the house I grew up in....lived there for most of my life....it is falling apart though...really old. If you look really close you can see it. heh heh. I took the picture while standing at the top of the hill where the first house is. MMmMmmm....riverfront land. :wub:

:edit: you can mostly only see the garage.... :*) The house is behind the huge trees. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • moms_house.webp
    moms_house.webp
    84.3 KB · Views: 175
Here is the view of the old bridges...now a walking bridge...one of those old steel bridges, shouls have taken some closer pics (way to use that 30x zoom there Chris :rolleyes: )
 

Attachments

  • 100_0221.webp
    100_0221.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 194
Okay. On to the horse pictures.


These are not my horses, or even my families....we actually rent the land for 385 dollars A YEAR!!! ( I almost cried when I found that out, what a waste!) As a matter of fact I was probably wrong to even be near the horses because they are not mine....but do I look like I care? Hee hee....they are SO CUTE! Ran right up to me, looking for pets and I am sure treats....didn't have any treats though...bad me. :X

Anyway. This is one of our 2 pastures....hopefully soon we can get some of our own horses in there! :D
 

Attachments

  • pasture_1.webp
    pasture_1.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 131
...another...Mmmmmmmm....lovin' the horses....too bad it was so cold out, or I would have stayed out there all day! :crazy:
 

Attachments

  • pasture_2.webp
    pasture_2.webp
    53 KB · Views: 144
This guy was a little cautious of me for a few minutes....but then found out that I was all about the pets and hugs....and wouldn't leave me alone. heh heh. :D
 

Attachments

  • big_boy.webp
    big_boy.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 167
This one has snow on its bum or something..... :huh: :unsure:
 

Attachments

  • snowbum.webp
    snowbum.webp
    91 KB · Views: 159
Best for last. The baby. :wub: :wub: :wub: This horsey would not leave me be for anything :D was soooooo cute, just wanted to have its head on my shoulder the whole time I was out there, getting hugs and pets....made it pretty hard to get any pictures of him, that's for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Attachments

  • babyhorse.webp
    babyhorse.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 153
Hmm... looks like I might not have to work as hard as I expected to make you a horse lover... :hey:
 
Thanks pandora! :D I wish the horses were mine.....that would make me smile. :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top