Blackpool Zoo

benzonar

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Recently went to Blackpool Zoo to pass a few hours, here are the pics I took.

Otter
otter_2.jpg

Red Panda
RedPanda.jpg

Lion
lion.jpg

Lemur
Lemur.jpg

Ostrich
ostrich.jpg

Orangutan
orangutan.jpg

Llama
llama.jpg

there great

how big is the zoo

do they have reptiles
whats the admission price

there great

how big is the zoo

do they have reptiles
whats the admission price

If I am totally honest with you then it is not the best zoo I have ever been to.The fish exhibits seemed far too cramped and unnatural. The reptile and insect section went along the same sort of lines.

Its a tenner to get in. I'm sure they do conservation work and it is a balancing act between attracting punters and providing the best environment you can with limited space, as to would I go back there. Probably not. But then one of the few animal parks where I felt completely comfortable with the animals welfare was Monkey World in Dorset, and Loro Parque in Tenerife.

I have heard that there is a vastly superior animal park in south cumbria and so will probably go there at some point in the future.

If you like to go to zoo's/animal exhibits i think you'd like the safari park in kiddeminster.
Been a while since i last went but from what i can remember the animals had alot of space to live in.
There's a zoo about 5mins away from me, (Dudley) I heard it's total rubbish now and is soon closing but i'm not 100% sure :dunno:

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Nice pictures :good:

yes looks good ive3 heard its not the best
what reptiles do they have

Most reactions

Back