Black-spotted Dusky Synodontis

catfish_mad

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have just recently ID my catfish and it is a Black-spotted dusky synodontis as it says in my book. But the problem is that i cant find no information about him. I've had him about 8 months he has grown form 1 1/2" to about 5". if anyone can any info about the catfish i would be greatly happy

It might be worth having a look at tropicalfishfinder.co.uk, they might have one on there.

Hmmm can't say without a pic. I keep alot of synos tho. My collection has grown somewhat since I last did my profile. :blush: If pos you need a post a pic of your fish. In the meantime, does he/she look like any of the ones below?
P.
SynoMayhem1-1.jpg

SpottySyno.jpg

If thats his then the one on the right looks like a synodontis occelifer....Its a beauty!!!

:lol: Those are all mine honey. :hey: I have more living in that tank. Almost certainly too many but they hate being seperated. :rolleyes: Trust me I have tried!! They just went mental. They all have such a strong family bond now that my only option is to replace my 100g with something a tad bigger. :blush: Oh dear oh dear. :shout: :X
P.
P.S:And this is one of my Petricolas. They live in a different tank as I have a breeding group. :wub: They also never hide up. Cheeky bunch.
Petricola.jpg

Sorry for the long delay in repling its just i've being moving house just managing to settle back down now.

Anyway heres the best pic i get get at the moment. Hope it helps

DSC00318.jpg

Most reactions

Back