Bizarre, I Know - Platy Toilet Habits

Rich_77

Reaction score
Am I going crazy, or do both of my female platys go to the bathroom (!) at the same time ?!

It's like when I used to double date !!

Is this real or have I just caught them short at the same time a few times, hence thinking they must always do it ? :)

they're animals!! Animals sh1t when they wanna sh1t!! If that just happens to be at the same time then so be it lmao :lol:

I've read some funny questions on here but I think that's one of the funniest (in a nice way, not takin the p1$$ :lol: )

they're animals!! Animals sh1t when they wanna sh1t!! If that just happens to be at the same time then so be it lmao :lol:

I've read some funny questions on here but I think that's one of the funniest (in a nice way, not takin the p1$$ :lol: )

HeHe :D

Sorry it was just doing my head in them pooing at the same time...well, all the time I saw them !!

I can take a joke, so your reply made me laugh :)

You are not alone! I swear mine do the same, makes sense if you think about it though... if you feed them at the same time, means it probably takes the same amount of time to process said food and then...yer
good.gif

You are not alone! I swear mine do the same, makes sense if you think about it though... if you feed them at the same time, means it probably takes the same amount of time to process said food and then...yer
good.gif

Cheers dude !

I might not be going bonkers after all !

One of mine cleans up after everyone too... o_O Bad toilet manners.
About that eclair part, who ever was eating it probably stopped by now.

huh.. seems like somebody is trying to get around the swear filters.. I've been threatened to be banned for less than this.. Nice to know we have to play by all the same set of rules around here.. Oh wait...

If you feed them at the same time, they will generally poo at the same time if they're the same size and species,

Most reactions

Back