BITCHNESS

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Starry^

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
;)

we took this fantastic picture of our powder blue gourami "bitchness" (see names post in tropical chit chat for name reasons..) last night, and was totally awed at the quality and moment we managed to capture :wub: , im REALLY~! :D pleased with it.
Bud is in the process of editing some small vids we caught of our fishie friends as well - they are still to come!! I shall keep ya posted. :blink:

:thumbs:

Starry^

Attachments

• bitchness0625b.JPG
    bitchness0625b.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 74
V nice,wish my pictures would come out that good :(

I used to love these fish. Problem is for some reason they would always get infected with something or the other and die.

Doing a good job there :)

:thumbs: :D

Oh wow guys!

thanx heaps! Im really pleased with this piccy as well, it captured her nicely, im touched that u would nominate for FOTM, it would be really cool!

:fun: :hyper: :rolleyes:

Starry^

very good picture it sure should be the fish of the month it sure is beautiful, I think I will buy me a few of them fish I didnt know they were so pretty

you know what i love about gouramis, the way their body bends around to follow their front end.

I have a Blue Gourami (3 Spot hybrid) and I just LOVE him to pieces!!! What a fascinating fish and sooooo beautiful. Ours is named Kiki and he is literally the policeman of the tank. He gives my Blood Parrot a run for his money if the Parrot starts poking at the others. He always breaks up every fight (except between the angels) and he protects the newbies. He is the BEST fish and I will always have a Powder Blue in my tank.

You REALLY captured BITHCNESS's beautiful color. What an awesome picture. Good work and keep'em coming!! LOVE IT :wub: :p

Silver
:*

Excellent photography -- I would definitely put a copyright on there. That could be published in a fish encyclopaedia, IMHO. Thanks for sharing. :nod:

Most reactions

Back