Bit By The Bug Again...

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well, I went to my LFS for dog food...and came back with this little girl. I just couldn't walk out without her. She's so perfect for my red marbled dt male!

Sorry, not the best pictures. She's pretty feisty, and has been flaring at her reflection tonight. Cute.

fish1174.jpg

fish1185.jpg

Here's the guy I'm hoping to put them with. :)

fish1209.jpg

:hyper: :hyper: that is one purty girl. I have to not go in pet shops now!! Saying that I went in one yesterday for dry dog food, and went round the tanks really fast, but couldnt see any bettas :unsure: :unsure:

Liz2, I was going to play the same game. I wasn't going to get her. I had a coupon for $15 off a $50 purchase, so I bought a massive bag of puppy food- $35, and then thought I'd add $15 of frozen fish food to basically get for free. I also had a $10 off $40 purchase, and $5 off $25 purchase on the same page. I thought only one coupon would be used, but the sales clerk used them all at once!!! I had to get her after that. Shoot. Save me $30...heck, I'll get a betta. ;)

Liz2, I was going to play the same game. I wasn't going to get her. I had a coupon for $15 off a $50 purchase, so I bought a massive bag of puppy food- $35, and then thought I'd add $15 of frozen fish food to basically get for free. I also had a $10 off $40 purchase, and $5 off $25 purchase on the same page. I thought only one coupon would be used, but the sales clerk used them all at once!!! I had to get her after that. Shoot. Save me $30...heck, I'll get a betta. ;)

I wish our LFS did coupons [and salespeople] like that!

Most reactions

Back