Biorb troubleshooting

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SarahH6

Reaction score
Hi I have a biorb classic 60ltr which I purchased and had working fine - I have given to my son and in transportation the air hose tubing has become detached from the base of the bio orb it has a L shape connector which doesnt seem to fit back in the base air pump tubing inlet point - how do I reattach this please as water leaks out from this point ? Does the air hose need to be run through from inside or should it just reattach from outside at the designated point. Sorry hope this makes sense. Would be grateful for any help

Could you post photos of the offending part and where it is meant to go please since seeing it might be easier than describing it

Thank you

IIRC it can be pushed back in from the outside. You need the orb empty or nearly empty to be able to tilt it and see/ access the inlet more easily. I'm not sure what the L shape part is though, mine just had air line tubing which was easier to manipulate when heated (i.e. in a cup of hot water).

Welcome to TFF... :hi:
Hopefully, the tips of Naughts have helped you out...

Hi. Welcome to tff.
Air hose can also be softened slightly to allow it to slip onto whatever you’re attempting to slip it onto by heating it slightly with a hair dryer.

Most reactions

Back