Bioload Fully Loaded Or Overloaded

G-skrilla

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello, 6 danios, 6 panda cats, 2 pearl gouramis, 1 marble angel, 1 black red tail shark, and 1 blue paradise in 20 gallon tank. To much?

first impression is yes.

what are the tank dimensions and what filter are you running. I'd be tempted to say you are an angel, a shark and a paradise fish overstocked. I doubt the tank is suitable for the angel or the shark.

Hi, the shark will get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big for that tank and will be a serious bully in the process. Take it back or move it on.

I can't advise on the rest of the stock but I'm sure somebody will be able to help :good:

If both gouramis are male, they will kill each other.

Angels need a much larger tank, if I am honest.

The shark may as well be renamed "red tailed terror" for all the good it will do in there.

Paradise fish are coolwater.

Hello, 6 danios, 6 panda cats, 2 pearl gouramis, 1 marble angel, 1 black red tail shark, and 1 blue paradise in 20 gallon tank. To much?
Yes, definatly overstocked. The Pearl Gouramis, RTBS and Paradise fish should be removed. Yo umay get away with the Angelfish.
Carl

Yes, definatly overstocked. The Pearl Gouramis, RTBS and Paradise fish should be removed. Yo umay get away with the Angelfish.
Carl
Thank you for all the replies. I'm gonna take the paradise and shark and give them a new home.

is this tank a long or tall tank? angels are better off in tall tanks, if it is long

Most reactions

Back