Big Red Tail Cat At Tong Garden Centre

lol nooooo no question, i was just saying if any1 was looking for one =]

ah ben thats a nice red tail they have at ma in blackpool isn't it!
they say its not for sale and its going to a new home!
the time before i went and there was a channa micropeltes about 2.5 foot, they said the same about that, think it went to an aquarium place!

very nice fish

theres a nice one at swallon aquatics in east harling. its over 3 foot but kept in a tank it can only just turn round in it just sits there i feel sorry for it and would love to buy it but my mum wont let me have anymore tanks.

lol
one of my mums freind used to keep one and was selling the tank a couple of months ago but she wouldnt let me get it the tank was huge

ah ben thats a nice red tail they have at ma in blackpool isn't it!
they say its not for sale and its going to a new home!
the time before i went and there was a channa micropeltes about 2.5 foot, they said the same about that, think it went to an aquarium place!

very nice fish

Not seen a micropeltes before in a fish shop, no doubt the lfs near me will have them soon selling them to people with 10galon tanks:( they had about 30 pangius cat's for sale at like 3inch shocking.

anyhows yeh the blackpool does look really good, i don;t know if you ever come up this way but if you do go to North Lakes Aquatics in Penrith , they have a full grown one in a display tank! looks awsome, you could go there then to Carlise miadenhead. good trip out.

have one of these at work it's in a 12ft by 8ft concrete heated indoor pond out back with a full grown pacu and black shark.

Beasts of fish but friendly enough ;)

Most reactions

Back