Bettas, Bettas Everywhere

PhantomCarp

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am planning on getting a betta and want to hear some funny, good, and cute stories that you have experienced with your bettas. And put pictures of your bettas please.

This one is a stunner. :wub:

20200123_220604 (1).jpg

RIP $90.

I’ll upload a picture of my current one when I’m on my laptop next.

Here is a picture of my old betta (dead now. RIP “Blaze”)
F59DD621-C584-481E-B155-A30957F38157.jpeg

(That is my old Dumbo Ear/ Super Delta Tail Male betta. He was the one that was really chill with other fish/shrimp.)

These are my two bettas, Franklin and Cheriko.

Frankie... hes just a petsmart cup betta. Hes kinda dumb, but hes adorable and goofy. He lets food fall onto his face while looking for it, even after it falls. He has a hatred for nerite snails, but not ramshorns.
20200426_203304.jpg

Cheriko was bought off a local seller who buys imports to sell to locals here. She is from Thailand. Shes spunky and a major foodie.
20200608_112514.jpg

I’ll upload a picture of my current one when I’m on my laptop next.

Here is a picture of my old betta (dead now. RIP “Blaze”)

(That is my old Dumbo Ear/ Super Delta Tail Male betta. He was the one that was really chill with other fish/shrimp.)

Sorry about blaze but that is a beauty . To be honest that’s the exact coloration I hope I can find in a betta red with white fins.
And NC I think it’s funny that frankies dumb and Cheriko is a show stopper

These are my two bettas, Franklin and Cheriko.

Frankie... hes just a petsmart cup betta. Hes kinda dumb, but hes adorable and goofy. He lets food fall onto his face while looking for it, even after it falls. He has a hatred for nerite snails, but not ramshorns.

Cheriko was bought off a local seller who buys imports to sell to locals here. She is from Thailand. Shes spunky and a major foodie.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back