Betta Showing Weird Signs?

dumdididum

Reaction score
my betta is occupying all layers of my tank. are these weird signs to show.does it show some idea of disease.

HELP

What do you mean by that? Does it seem like your Betta is doing something really strange? I take it to mean that your fish is swimming up and down a lot.. is the tank pretty tall? Perhaps post some pics or some video of what your fish is doing so we can take a look and determine if it's abnormal. I can't really tell by your question.

uncertain what you mean. Are you saying your betta is doing things he doesnt normally do?

uncertain what you mean. Are you saying your betta is doing things he doesnt normally do?
i am asking if it is normal for them to do that. ive hade it for 7 months and for the first month it occupied the top layer.is it normal?

If you get a video of the behaviour it would really help! are there any other symptoms other than the change in swimming pattern?

If you get a video of the behaviour it would really help! are there any other symptoms other than the change in swimming pattern?
ill try posting a vid.but i think it might have something to do with when he was lying down on his side.i think he didnt have enough oxygen because when i un blocked the oxygen pump he was better and is still alive now.

Most reactions

Back